Electronic Medical Device Decommissioning, Destruction, Recycling and Disposal
Whether you are a healthcare facility, a medical device manufacturer, or an end user, proper medical device decommissioning and disposal is an important step in the lifetime use of the product. Connected devices are a threat to data security because once they are decommissioned, patient information may still reside inside the device.
Even non-working or equipment that does not connect to the internet requires proper disposal, since identifying information might be on the outside of the device, which makes proper disposal imperative to avoid fines.
Back Thru the Future helps healthcare facilities, laboratories, and device manufacturers maintain proper disposal of their electronic equipment with licensed and certified destruction and recycling best practices.
Whether you want to dispose of mostly computer equipment and a few medical devices, clear out a warehouse of medical products and parts, or you have a few pallets of both, we can dispose of your equipment with 100% data and environmental security
The technical expertise and experience of Back Thru The Future:
- Back Thru The Future is a NAID AAA certified secure data destruction business for both plant based and mobile shredding operations.
- We are ISO 9001,14001 and 45001 certified.
- We are both a Federal EPA and NJ State licensed Universal Waste Destination facility for the recycling of electronics and batteries.
- We are R2 (Responsible Recycling) certified.
- We are a WBENC certified Woman’s Owned Business.
- We maintain a cloud based compliance document archive for all destruction and recycling project records which provides immediate access to all your project documentation in the event of audits.
For over 30 years, Back Thru The Future has established itself as a trusted partner in the regulatory compliant disposal of regulated electronic devices. We look forward to providing you a proposal for the certified destruction of your obsolete medical devices. (Read More)
100% of our client quality control surveys rate both our pre-project and
post-project communications as “Excellent”
92% of our new client quality control surveys have been returned marked “exceeded expectations”.
Our Mission is Protecting our Clients from Environmental and Data Security Liabilities
with Secure, Auditable and Compliant Recycling and Data Destruction Services.